Our property team is led by lawyers formerly from large CBD firms, who have the capability to handle the whole spectrum of property and development matters, ranging from residential conveyancing right through to large commercial and industrial development projects.
Our experience extends to all facets of property law, including project finance, town planning issues, commercial and retail leasing, general conveyancing and land resumption / compulsorily acquired land compensation. We have particular expertise in acting for rural land holders and can advise in all aspects of acquisitions and disposals relating to rural properties, including advice on water rights and feed lots.
We are committed to delivering excellent legal advice that addresses all aspects of property transactions in a timely and cost-effective way.
Our specialties include:
- Body Corporate and Community Title
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential Property Transactions
- General Conveyancing
- Leasing – Retail, Commercial and Industrial
- Resort, Residential and Commercial Property Development and Project Structuring
- Liquor Licensing and Gaming
- Rural Acquisitions and Disposals
- Joint Venture structuring
- Management Rights Sales and Acquisitions
- Rural and Farm Law
- Water Law